[HH] NeTV: open source Google TV hardware?

Kurt Keville kkeville at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 8 15:45:34 EST 2012

Looks like it has a half-way decent ARM processor and a SPARTAN 3
FPGA... which would make it a good buy for $120 (if you wanted to use
it for something else)... hmm... I know AppleTVs have been
clusterized, don't know about GoogleTVs...

http://www.mnm-team.org/projects/ATV2CLUSTER/