[HH] 3D printing with concrete

Kurt Keville kkeville at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 12 08:48:43 EDT 2012

You have see the solar sintering, I assume? Who needs an oven when
the desert is your oven!

http://www.markuskayser.com/work/solarsinter/

I got that same fresnel lens for my solar stirling project... it is
the biggest one they sell at Edmund Optics... lots of good sites on
what you can do with that!

http://www.instructables.com/id/Giant-Fresnel-Lens-Deathray-An-Experiment-in-Opti/