[HH] low-cost alternative to a thermal imaging camera

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 10:55:35 EDT 2012

I suggested that last idea at a previous company I worked for, doing
temperature monitoring.  The owner loved it, and thought it would make a
ton of money for us.

And then did nothing with it.

*
Drew Van Zandt
Artisan's Asylum Craft Lead, Electronics & Robotics
Cam # US2010035593 (M:Liam Hopkins R: Bastian Rotgeld)
Domain Coordinator, MA-003-D.  Masquerade aVST
*