[HH] Bluetooth for embedded devices

Kurt Keville kkeville at MIT.EDU
Sat Mar 31 10:33:13 EDT 2012

If you can find any links on this I would be interested... I have
used various OBEX object tools like ussp-push to determine location
(indoor) with BT but most of those solutions are very noisy so you
have to overprovision your solution substantially... and of course,
it is driver dependent, so you have to calibrate for your particular chipset...

Lots of good boilerplate code in Larry Rudolph's book if you have a
free couple dozen hours a week to dive in...
http://www.btessentials.com/  and
http://people.csail.mit.edu/rudolph/Teaching/Articles/

CSR, who make most of the chipsets for cellphones in the world is
doubling down on BT... couple good articles on their future offerings at
http://www.csr.com/news/media-coverage