[HH] Opening a skull (on topic, honest!)

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Tue May 1 15:42:57 EDT 2012

Replace the springs with weaker ones.  Drive the jaw shut with the servo,
don't just let it drift back.
OR
Gear down the servo
OR
Get a bigger servo - someone at the Asylum would likely barter one to you
on short notice.

*
Drew Van Zandt
Artisan's Asylum Craft Lead, Electronics & Robotics
Cam # US2010035593 (M:Liam Hopkins R: Bastian Rotgeld)
Domain Coordinator, MA-003-D.  Masquerade aVST
*