[HH] Opening a skull (on topic, honest!)

Greg London email at greglondon.com
Sun May 6 01:08:24 EDT 2012

Has anyone used these guys?

http://www.uxcell.com

I ask because they have really, really, low prices on stuff.

http://www.uxcell.com/pneumatics-c-1920_1921.html

16mm Bore 25mm Stroke Single Rod Double Action Air Cylinder for $9.99

Their prices seem so low compared to other pneumatics sources
that I wonder if its really just some kind of scam.
Or the parts are complete junk (which is one particular kind of scam).

But if its legit, a pneumatic skull would be within the realm of
possibilities.

One of the projects I wanted to do with the microcontroller was
to make a smart steam valve for some of the radiators in my house.
Then I started looking at solonoid valves that could handle steam,
and they were usually a couple hundred dollars.

uxcell has one for $17.

http://www.uxcell.com/24v-320ma-76w-thread-dia-port-position-solenoid-valve-p-176976.html

Greg