[HH] extended temperature LED

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Wed May 23 19:27:31 EDT 2012

110:
http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Avago-Technologies/ASMT-YTB2-0BB02/?qs=wmFqszA%252be7OLXw5xpD8dKPWueOJ0qB8uHtQKUz5zTfg%3d
<http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Avago-Technologies/ASMT-YTB2-0BB02/?qs=wmFqszA%252be7OLXw5xpD8dKPWueOJ0qB8uHtQKUz5zTfg%3d>
120:
http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Avago-Technologies/ASMT-JW33-NSU01/?qs=zXUFZjqEZii3tWYZG0sUiPF7ppr5g6cq
http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Avago-Technologies/ASMT-JN33-NSU01/?qs=zXUFZjqEZihEDDr1eCraLyH8Fm5uu8FO

<http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Avago-Technologies/ASMT-JW33-NSU01/?qs=zXUFZjqEZii3tWYZG0sUiPF7ppr5g6cq>Avago
makes higher temp than most.  Also, run them at half power and they'll
handle the high end better.

This is the sort of thing you'd talk to an apps engineer or really good
sales rep for, though.  Or get the vendor catalog.

*
Drew Van Zandt
Artisan's Asylum Craft Lead, Electronics & Robotics
Cam # US2010035593 (M:Liam Hopkins R: Bastian Rotgeld)
Domain Coordinator, MA-003-D.  Masquerade aVST
*