[HH] extended temperature LED

Greg London email at greglondon.com
Wed May 23 22:41:19 EDT 2012

Those LED's are rated for 700 milliamps.

I was looking for a simple on/off type indicator on a panel.

these look like they're for a flashlight or headlights.

if I put 5 to 20 mA through them, will they even turn on?

The current/luminosity graph doesn't look like it turns on below 50mA.
well, to be fair, the graph is tic'ed off in 50ma steps, so,
maybe it does, it's just hard to tell.

Greg