[HH] Oxygen 4 Quadcore - from Samsung

Tom Metro tmetro+hhacking at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 14:14:11 EDT 2012

Kurt Keville wrote:
> Yawn to that...
>
> http://www.arndaleboard.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
>
> Origen 5 series....

So unless you are working on a next generation cell phone or some other
high-end mobile consumer device, and need a development platform, what's
the appeal of these development boards?

They appear to be priced at $200 to $500, which seems to make them
impractical for typical hardware hacking.

I think hardware hackers benefit greatly when this tech trickles down to
a lower price point. The Odroid-x, for example.