[HH] tiny Arduino boards

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 18:21:22 EDT 2012

There's an eight dollar board, USB.  $12 after it's kickstartered, maybe?

http://www.engadget.com/2012/08/20/digispark-kickstarter-arduino-jr/

*
Drew Van Zandt
Artisan's Asylum Craft Lead, Electronics & Robotics
Cam # US2010035593 (M:Liam Hopkins R: Bastian Rotgeld)
Domain Coordinator, MA-003-D.  Masquerade aVST
*