[HH] impossibly cheap tablet

Jack Coats jack at coats.org
Wed Jan 30 09:56:42 EST 2013

Yep,  I got the same note on the tablet, on an unlocked android phone,
and a 3TB external disk drive, all
in the same price range that I managed to get on order somehow. (I
guess just before eBay got
in full gear).

I wonder what other devices they were trying to sell/scam?  Two days
ago they had one eBay userID, and
yesterday there was another.

Yea, I got sucked in.

Like I said yesterday, it if seems to good to be true, it probably is.

><> ... Jack
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23
"If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate"
- Henry J. Tillman
"Anyone who has never made a mistake, has never tried anything new." -
Albert Einstein
"You don't manage people; you manage things. You lead people." -
Admiral Grace Hopper, USN
Life is complex: it has a real part and an imaginary part. - Martin Terma