[HH] 3D printing supplies on the cheap

Jack Coats jack at coats.org
Tue Mar 5 18:08:54 EST 2013

I am looking forward to my 'filabot' ( filabot.com ) to come in the mail!

You can join their mailing list.  This is a kickstarter project that is running
a little long, but it is still coming eventually I believe.

Currently their biggest holdup I think is the plastic regrinder.

After they get the supporters supplied, they are supposedly going to sell
more as a commercial product.  Also, the plans are going to be available
for free for personal use (due to license it is being released under).