[HH] Arduino and Raspberry PI

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 01:09:49 EDT 2013

Look at the TS-7500, about $100, full Debian Linux on ARM with an FPGA
wrapped around it.  Default FPGA load is 8 serial ports, alternate loses 4
serial to get CANbus, code is open source so you can hack your own FPGA
build.

*
Drew Van Zandt
Cam # US2010035593 (M:Liam Hopkins R: Bastian Rotgeld)
Domain Coordinator, MA-003-D.  Masquerade aVST
*