[HH] Arduino and Raspberry PI

Greg London email at greglondon.com
Tue Mar 26 13:19:14 EDT 2013

Hm, spec for fpga is here:

http://www.latticesemi.com/documents/HB1004.pdf

Not too shabby.  It's a small FPGA, but good for glue.

Almost everyone who does embedded stuff
needs some external glue logic to interface with the real
world. This is a nice way to eliminate external hardware
and still allow customization.

5k of clb's is  probably enough to make a custom
serial interface, or custom parallel, or custom
timer or custom whatever interface.

No idea how hard the toolflow is to use, but the price is nice.

Greg