[HH] Belkin WeMo Home Automation Switch

Tom Metro tmetro+hhacking at gmail.com
Mon May 27 18:07:58 EDT 2013

It sees like consumer electronics manufacturers are taking another run
at home automation with a wave of new products...here's the Belkin WeMo
Home Automation Switch, which are modules that communicate via WiFi and
don't require a central controller.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0089WFPRY/

  -Turn Electronics on/off from Anywhere

  -Motion Control your Lamp, never walk into a dark room again

  -Get SMS or Email Notifications when movement is detected at home