[HH] Mystery signal from a helicopter

Greg London email at greglondon.com
Tue Feb 4 13:21:53 EST 2014

Jerry,

Thanks for the info!

I think I glommed rigid and semi-rigid together. Memory is turning to mush.

http://www.airspacemag.com/flight-today/how-things-work-ground-resonance-94660854/

"The only rotors that can produce ground resonance are those with three or
more blades."

I googled a bit to try and find that video. I thought it was a MASH
helicopter. maybe it was a brantly or a sikorsky 300. Couldn't find
anything that looked like either one.

Ah well. Won't be able to afford to fly anytime soon anyway.
Greg