[HH] X-ray machines & mobile electronics

Nuno Sucena Almeida nuno at aeminium.org
Wed Feb 26 01:15:02 EST 2014

On 02/25/2014 04:29 PM, Tom Metro wrote:
> The next thing I'd try is to reflash the ROM, if that's possible with a
> bricked device.

	For the HP touchpad, it's possible to reflash when the big battery
symbol appears, so Bill might want to try that. I'm running android 4.4
on mine.
	Related to this, I find that the vibration of the airplane can also
cause trouble to bad solder joints. You could try to bake your devices
PCBs, probably wise to remove the batteries and screens first ;)
		regards,
			Nuno

--
http://aeminium.org/nuno/