[HH] [discuss] $14 hacker-friendly ARM9 module that runs linux

Kurt L Keville kkeville at MIT.EDU
Mon Jan 27 09:10:29 EST 2014

It looks like the WiFi mini is the same cost as the Aria G25 (WiFi) so I will
probably wait on the Acquetta G25 announcement coming later this week... (I
just need wired)

Interesting marketing strategy... price goes up 1 EURO a week for 19 weeks...
kind of like the "how to cook a live frog" recipe...