[HH] Stratasys 3D printing seminar next Tuesday, 10/21

Tom Metro tmetro+hhacking at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 16:30:59 EDT 2014

Stratasys, which appears to be a manufacturer of industrial sized 3D
printers, is offering a day-long seminar in the Boston area next week.
(Boston Marriott Copley Place, 8am - 4pm)

You'll "...see the amazing developments already realized through
Additive Manufacturing, and begin to build your own action plan for
leveraging Additive Manufacturing in your own business."

It sounds like a good portion of it will be about making the case for
why you want to buy this equipment and how your employer would benefit
from it, but I'd assume a portion of it will include a demo of their gear.

As far as I can see, there is no charge to attend, but you need to
register, and you'll get a complementary "Continental Breakfast."

http://www.stratasys.com/resources/events/roadshow