[HH] z-wave smoke detectors

Ed blu.hardware at ezf.com
Fri Sep 19 09:13:26 EDT 2014

There are also a couple of First Alert smoke detectors that use z-wave.
Looks like these are a variation on the (proprietary) OneLink wireless mesh
protocol used in other First Alert units.  The smoke detectors are carried
by Lowes (the clue that they're z-wave compatible is the label "works with
Iris").  One is a photoelectric smoke detector and the other combines smoke
and carbon monoxide sensors:

http://www.lowes.com/pd_505522-347-ZSMOKE_0__
http://www.lowes.com/pd_505521-347-ZCOMBO_0__