[HH] $8 computer with Linux installed...

Shankar Viswanathan shankar.viswan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 16:18:35 EST 2015

Just saw a ARMv8 64-bit SBC on Kickstarter the other day:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pine64/pine-a64-first-15-64-bit-single-board-super-comput

Quad-core Cortex A-53 with 1GB RAM for $19.

Not that I'm complaining (*), but how is anyone making money on this?

-Shankar

(*) Maybe I should be complaining, you know, given what I do for a living!