[HH] Electric imp?

Jon Evans jon at craftyjon.com
Wed Sep 16 13:30:47 EDT 2015

The "gotcha" is that they take care of your data connection.  Last I
looked, there was no way to get it to work without their hosted services.
It may be possible to hack it / reverse-engineer it, but that sounds like a
waste of time.  I guess if you are OK with trusting them with handing the
networking / cloud storage part, it's not actually a gotcha.  But I
wouldn't use it, because I would want to be able to make it connect to a
backend that I wrote, running in my house, not in their cloud.