[HH] Electric imp?

Jon Evans jon at craftyjon.com
Wed Sep 16 15:54:01 EDT 2015

I briefly played with a spark core (now renamed particle core, apparently
superseded by particle photon).  It was neat.  Unlike the electric imp,
it's mostly open source: http://spark.github.io/ so if you don't want to
use their cloud services, at least you can in theory change it to use
something you create.