[HH] Food hacking

Kurt Keville klk at mit.edu
Sat Apr 1 11:10:25 EDT 2017

I think the OpenAG initiative is really ambitious. Publishing everything in
ODF format... releasing their sensor designs, etc. Their numbers indicate a
big increase in crop yield. LED light is so cheap we might be growing
everything inside soon. 24 hours a day. They are already doing it in the
basement of many NYC restaurants.

BTW, did you see this?
http://somervilledynamics.com/PGPcopter.htm