[HH] Food hacking

Stephen Ronan sronan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 11:22:17 EDT 2017

I hadn't seen that about the delivery drone, but will check it out.
I'm a little preoccupied with the FCC news you likely saw reported in
today's Benton Foundation telecom policy headlines... An extract
below...

FCC Reclassifies Broadband Internet Access Service as Title VII
Miscellaneous Provision
[SOURCE: Federal Communications Commission, AUTHOR: Public Notice]
[...]
In a separate statement, FCC Chairman Ajit Pai said, “I am proud that
my staff and I have devised this ‘New Third Way’ to not ensure the
Open Internet without any regulation. In accordance with the February
24, 2017 Presidential Executive Order on Enforcing the Regulatory
Reform Agenda, the Commission will also be eliminating all regulation
of traditional cable, pay-TV operators and telephone networks. This
regulatory parity will ensure unregulatory certainty and ensure
telecommunications infrastructure investment.”
benton.org/headlines/fcc-reclassifies-broadband-internet-access-service-title-vii-miscellaneous-provision