[HH] Broadband connectivity in Boston & Burbs

Stephen Ronan sronan at panix.com
Tue Oct 31 09:47:49 EDT 2017

My understanding is that for residential customers it's carrier
grade NAT by default, a single public IPv4 address by request at
no extra cost. Additional IP addresses available for a monthly
charge. I don't know what that fee is. The most likely obstacle
would be coverage... Not much availability last I checked, unless
you're in Cambridge, or in view of the top of the Hancock
building in Boston.
I don't find a coverage map... you may need to submit the form
here: http://www.netblazr.com/residential/at-home/#get
A number of us (Kurt Keville, Brian Delacey, et al) have
known one of the founders, Brough Turner, for years. Good
folks to deal with.
     -S.

On Tue, 31 Oct 2017, Federico Lucifredi wrote:

> Does netblazr include multiple fixed IPs? And I will assume the residential service is not a routed circuit :-).

Best-F

Sent from my iPhone.