[BLU/Officers] Slides from last night's BLU meeting?

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Thu Apr 16 10:53:29 EDT 2015

Hi, Kurt & Brian.

Can I get copies of your slides from the BLU meeting last night, to post on
the BLU website?

I don't have Aaron's contact details, so could you ask him if he'll allow
us to post his slides on the BLU website as well?

Also, the BLU calendar currently only lists the two of you as speakers last
night. Can you send me Aaron's name, employer, title, and email address, so
I can add him to the database as a speaker at last night's meeting?

Thanks!

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6