[BLU/Officers] Slides from last night's BLU meeting?

Brian DeLacey bdelacey at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 12:36:48 EDT 2015

Hi John,

I'll tidy up my slides a bit and send them along.

Separately, I have gotten the multi-tasking TI-RTOS working on the CC3200
(under Windows.) They are building for Linux now :)

This is ... in my view ... really cool. Short video clip attached - each of
the blinking LEDs is running as a separate programmed snippet within it's
own task space. I think this is really rather revolutionary. I'll get
together an agenda for next meeting - but it will certainly be very
accessible to everyone who attendas - and it will tie into Linux with that
as the front end / development environment.

Also, had a question from Ambrose which I was able to get an answer to from
TI - maybe you guys have his email (or could give him mine?)

Thanks,
Brian

Brian