[BLU/Officers] Slides from last night's BLU meeting?

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Fri Apr 17 21:41:18 EDT 2015

Ah, I see. Turns out he's already in the calendar database; not sure why,
as he hadn't been linked to as a speaker for any previous meetings.

Was he originally scheduled to speak at a prior meeting with you and Kurt,
and had to cancel? If he actually did speak at a BLU meeting before, I'd
like it to be accurately reflected in the calendar.