[BLU/Officers] Slides from last night's BLU meeting?

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Sat Apr 18 10:33:06 EDT 2015

Found it! Kurt sent an email on Feb 15 containing text to replace the
"Details to follow" text, and Arun's name was included in that text.

I must have added Arun to the calendar on the 15th, then deleted the glue
record identifying him as one of the presenters for Feb 18 when we
cancelled the meeting. So his details remained in the Persons table.