[BLU/Officers] political correctness flame war on Discuss makes BLU and Linux look bad

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 11:36:11 EDT 2016

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 5:22 AM, John Abreau <jabr at blu.org> wrote:

> What are your thoughts on how we should handle it if members ignore the
> request and continue polluting the list with this off-topic material?

​Well, i've wondered for a while​ whether the list would be better or worse
off without Pieri. He has interesting tech viewpoints, but very obnoxious
and confrontational. This round of i-don't-care
-if-anyone-is-offended-my-first-amendment-rights-says-i-can-be-racist rant
by him and others marks us as a place unwelcoming of anyone who isn't white
with a neckbeard. Which could get us kicked out of MIT if anyone complains.

--
Bill Ricker
bill.n1vux at gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/n1vux