[BLU/Officers] Discount Offer from New Horizons

Robert Borges bobborges at baystatetechnology.com
Tue Nov 22 08:26:10 EST 2016

All Leaders:

New Horizons is offering some deals to all user group attendees, so please feel free to pass this along to any of your group members.  The first deal ends this month.

This November-only offer can save you up to 60% off select technical training on technologies like Cisco, CompTIA, ITIL, Microsoft, PMP, Security, and VMware, just to name a few.

How it Works:

Save 20% on any Windows Server 2016, Azure or Microsoft Official Curriculum training class purchase before November 30th, 2016.

Or

One simple purchase of only $5,000 secures 20 days of select technical training to use at any time from now until June 30, 2017

Click here to view complete details, including terms and conditions<https://nhlearningsolutions.com/Promos/TrainingPassport/tabid/3314/Default.aspx>.

If you would like to take advantage of either offer, please reach out to me, and we can discuss all of your options and needs together.
Have a great rest of the day, and thank you again for allowing us to sponsor and support your group!
Michael Baird| Senior Enterprise Account Executive - New Horizons of Greater Boston
New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
303 Wyman St., Suite 150 | Waltham, MA 02451 | p: 781-487-3220
michael.baird at nhls.com<mailto:michael.baird at nhls.com> | www.nhls.com<http://www.nhls.com/>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/NHLearningSolutions> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/NewHorizonsLS> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/nh-learning-solutions>

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information, and is intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed.  Any use by others is strictly prohibited.

Thank you,

Robert Borges
President, Boston User Groups, Inc.