[BLU/Officers] InstallFest

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Tue Aug 29 00:16:03 EDT 2017

I think 9/2 is coming up too quickly, and should be excluded from
consideration. Also, Jerry is out of town until 9/15 and therefore cannot
make it on 9/2.

Jerry, are you saying the 16th is the only date you can do, or is the 23rd
or 30th also acceptable?

If I'm reading this right, Bill basically can only do the 23rd, Jerry can
only do the 16th, and David can only do the 16th or the 30th? Is that
correct?

Maybe skipping September would be best, if there are no good Saturdays.
Does October 7 work for everyone, or should we just skip to December?

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6