[BLU/Officers] InstallFest

Jerry Feldman gaf.linux at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 14:28:56 EDT 2017

I am out Sept 8 - 15.
I would prefer not to  do the 16th. I can do the 23rd. The 30th is Yom
Kippur, so David and I would have to pray pretty hard if you have it on the
30th. Maybe October is better.

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 12:16 AM, John Abreau <jabr at blu.org> wrote:

> I think 9/2 is coming up too quickly, and should be excluded from
> consideration. Also, Jerry is out of town until 9/15 and therefore cannot
> make it on 9/2.
>
> Jerry, are you saying the 16th is the only date you can do, or is the 23rd
> or 30th also acceptable?
>
> If I'm reading this right, Bill basically can only do the 23rd, Jerry can
> only do the 16th, and David can only do the 16th or the 30th? Is that
> correct?
>
> Maybe skipping September would be best, if there are no good Saturdays.
> Does October 7 work for everyone, or should we just skip to December?
>

> On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 1:13 AM, David Kramer <david at thekramers.net>
> wrote:
>
>> 09/02, 09/16, and 09/30 work for me.
>>
>> On 08/25/2017 12:55 PM, John Abreau wrote:
>>
>> I had been holding off on scheduling the next InstallFest until we had
>> figured out what to do about the new parking rules, Jerry has argued that
>> it's unlikely the rules will be an issue on a Saturday, and that we should
>> just go ahead and plan the next InstallFest as usual.
>>
>> With that in mind, the possible dates for September are
>>
>>    * Saturday, September 2, 2017
>>    * Saturday, September 9, 2017
>>    * Saturday, September 16, 2017
>>    * Saturday, September 23, 2017
>>    * Saturday, September 30, 2017
>>
>> What conflicts are there for these dates?
>>
>> Given that we're near the end of August already, September 2 seems like
>> short notice, so my preference would be for September 9. But I don't want
>> to rule out the 2nd just yet, in case none of the other dates are feasible.
>>
>> The other possibility is to skip September this year and just plan now
>> for the late-November/early-December InstallFest.
>>
>> What are your thoughts?
>>

>> --
>> John Abreau / Executive Director, Boston Linux & Unix
>> Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID
>> 0x920063C6
>> PGP-Key-Fingerprint A5AD 6BE1 FEFE 8E4F 5C23  C2D0 E885 E17C 9200 63C6

> --
> John Abreau / Executive Director, Boston Linux & Unix
> Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6
> PGP-Key-Fingerprint A5AD 6BE1 FEFE 8E4F 5C23  C2D0 E885 E17C 9200 63C6

Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com>
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: B7F14F2F
Key fingerprint: D937 A424 4836 E052 2E1B  8DC6 24D7 000F B7F1 4F2F