[BLU/Officers] Next installfest

david at thekramers.net david at thekramers.net
Sat Dec 2 09:05:30 EST 2017

    Should I run those dates by The Watertown Hatch Makerspace? I
      didn't get any responses to my last email to this list.

    On 12/01/2017 07:40 PM, Jerry Feldman
      wrote:

      Possible dates:
        Jan 10, Feb 10 or March 10 at the Natick public
          library. The library director likes it and just needs to check
          1 level up.

          I think that Feb 10 is a good date with a weather backup of
          March 10. There is sufficient parking. The library is a 5 min
          walk from the commuter rail station.

            Sent from Galaxy S8 Android

            Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com>

            Boston Linux and Unix

            http://www.blu.org

            PGP key id: 6F6BB6E7

            PGP Key fingerprint: 0EDC 2FF5 53A6 8EED 84D1  3050 5715
            B88D 6F6B B6E7