[BLU/Officers] Installfest

Jerry Feldman gaf.linux at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 15:13:09 EST 2017

A few more details.
1. The installfest will be in the Innovation Studio
2. They open at 10:00AM (that should be ok for us) and close at 4:30.
3. The Innovation studio is limited to 24 people. I don't think we have
ever had that many people at an install fest.
4. Library has power strips and stuff..

The main parking lot does have meters, but the adjacent roads and church is
free. I am meeting with Dick Miller and Dave Bartos, the library manager
tomorrow. They will supply us with sufficient tables.

Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com>
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 6F6BB6E7
Key fingerprint: 0EDC 2FF5 53A6 8EED 84D1  3050 5715 B88D 6F6B B6E7