[BLU/Officers] Installfests at Watertown HATCH

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 00:57:45 EST 2017

Just to be clear, are you saying the flea market option doesn't look
as good as we had previously and that we should plan on the Watertown
space for the subsequent InstallFest in the spring? Or do you feel we
should still try the flea market after Natick and then the Watertown
space after the flea market?

If 6 InstallFests is too many, then should we aim for 5 in 2018, or
stick with 4?

If we plan for 4 in 2018, then we should probably go with May instead
of April, followed by August and then October.

If we shoot for 5 in 2018, then perhaps April, July, September, and November?