[BLU/Officers] [Discuss] Tonight's meeting topic

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 15:03:49 EST 2017

On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 8:27 AM, Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com> wrote:

> Also the meeting was live streamed on YouTube.

I will happily watch if a quality video is uploaded later.

​The ?auto-?uploaded LiveStream is (a) silent (b) 0:25:01 long, ends while
Federico is digging in his bag of goodies before starting presenting.
​
Also, JABR is still uploading commercial media clips to bostonlinuxunix
which are visible if someone subscribes to the account instead of  the
playlist --
and since the playlist isn't always up-to-date,  why would anyone do that?

We'd present more professionally if there were two accounts?
"Home" Top two rows of homepage are not BLU content.
"Channels" tab displays which hot lady nerds JABR has subscribed to on
YouTube.
"Playlists" tab shows Lists:  BLU list, JABR personal, Liked, porting the
kernel, ...
Home = https://www.youtube.com/user/bostonlinuxandunix/featured

--
Bill Ricker