[BLU/Officers] [Discuss] Tonight's meeting topic

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 09:36:50 EST 2017

Federico asked me not to make the video public until after he gives
his talk at SCALE. The SCALE website shows the event will be on March
8-11, 2018.

The 25-minute video you saw was recorded before Federico asked me not
to publish the video before he gives the talk at SCALE, and I stopped
the streaming briefly to try to change the stream settings, because
the controls in google chrome were being unresponsive. I resumed the
livestream after the problem was resolved, and it was archived as a
separate, unpublished video.

I just checked the unpublished livestream video on youtube, and sound
failed on that, too.

I didn't use the old camcorder as a backup, unfortunately, but I did
record the audio separately to a WAV file.

If Federico says it's OK, I can send you a copy of the WAV file, but
it can't be made public until after March 11.

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6