[BLU/Officers] Clarification on future InstallFests

David kramer david at thekramers.net
Sun Dec 31 01:49:16 EST 2017

Thank you for pointing that out.  Yes the discussion of Watertown Hatch
kinda died, So I assumed you guys were not interested and I shouldn't
pursue it any longer.  If it's still a possibility, let's talk dates,
and whether we could do an installfest without asking for donations.
I'm not saying we have to yet, but I can't pursue it any more without
potential dates to talk about.