[BLU/Officers] Clarification on future InstallFests

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 15:28:44 EST 2017

Flea is not unaffected by the parking cramp. Definitely requires
looking at latest Buyer Parking map as it changes!
Last I had heard, Flea at MIT aka Swapfest for 2018 was not yet
formally scheduled either.
Website not yet updated.  I'll check with Steve.
If/when they get green light with adequate parking, partnering with
them on one of their Sundays would make sense for both car and T users
and for outreach by flyering tables selling used computers.

I sent the name/# of the MicroCenter manager wrto their classroom, did
anyone make contact?

Either Natick or MakerSpace is good for a rotating site that is more
car friendly, but neither will be T friendly.  Hatch's 3 blocks to a
#70 bus isn't TOO bad ... aside from MBTA weekend bus schedules.