[BLU/Officers] Clarification on future InstallFests

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Sat Dec 30 15:13:06 EST 2017

I was just going through my inbox, and I noticed that we never definitively
answered David's question a few weeks ago regarding the Watertown Hatch
Maker Space.

Jerry, you had said:

> The key to any installfest is convenience. After going to the
> flea market, they do have free parking at several locations,
> but found most of the lots to be full.

If this means the Flea Market option is less convenient, then perhaps the
Maker Space would be preferable, and in my reply I asked if that's what you
were saying. I haven't seen any response since then.

So, questions:

Should we consider the Maker Space instead of the Flea Market for our
Spring InstallFest?

If we want to try both options, should we try the Maker Space in the
spring and the Flea market in the summer, or the Flea Market in the spring
and the Maker Space in the summer?

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6