[BLU/Officers] Parking forinstallfest

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Sat Dec 30 14:25:34 EST 2017

Sounds good. If you're not sure yet about the meters in Kendall, it's
probably best to hold off on announcing it until you can verify that
they're OK.

As I reported yesterday, we've got our rooms reserved at E51 through May.
We're in 315 for January, and in 145 for February through May.

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6