[BLU/Officers] Date for next InstallFest?

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Tue Feb 14 09:57:38 EST 2017

Sorry for the delay in closing the loop.

Jerry and Bill had issues with March 4 and 11, nobody else reported any
conflicts, and it's too late to plan for a February date.

Looks like March 18 is it. I'll put in a request for that.

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6