[BLU/Officers] Red Had Summit

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 15:03:37 EST 2017

If we do this, it would be nice if we had more than just a few
volunteers to say "Hi, we exist, we meet at MIT."

One option might be to bring a large display, perhaps a 55-inch TV,
and have some of our meeting videos playing. If we can't access
YouTube from the event, I can have copies of our videos cached on a
laptop so we could play them locally. Logistics of bringing in a large
display could be tricky, but maybe Red Hat could provide a loaner. Or
perhaps an ordinary 15-inch LCD monitor would suffice.

Another option might be having Kurt or Brian bring some of their
hardware projects to demonstrate at our booth.