[BLU/Officers] MIT parking DEFCON has changed

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 11:43:54 EDT 2017

On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 11:14 AM, Kurt Keville <kurt.keville at gmail.com>
wrote:

> clearly, parking is going to be a problem from here on out so we should
> engage in some spit-storming before September...

​Exactly.

There are plenty of places in "the boonies"​ with free parking, but the mix
of T rapid-transit, bus, bike, walk, and easy-off/easy-on/free-parking that
we've had at E51 for 20 years has been nirvana. (Along with great A/V and
other B-school amenities)

​I used to get that same mix ​(but not quite so easyoff/easyon) for
Saturday seminars at NU but they ramped up their part-time Saturday classes
and started requiring stickers on Saturdays too.

NU & BU night-school programs means no-go there on Wednesdays !

--
Bill Ricker
bill.n1vux at gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/n1vux