[BLU/Officers] MIT parking DEFCON has changed

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 22:09:19 EDT 2017

> we should engage in some spit-storming before September

Just to clarify, are these new rules in effect immediately, thereby
affecting our meeting this month, or do they begin in September?

I have no idea where to begin to find a new venue for our Wednesday
meetings or our InstallFests. If either Eli Heffron's or the Artisan Asylum
may be viable, then we should certainly look into them.

Can you reach out to them?

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6