[BLU/Officers] MIT parking DEFCON has changed

Kurt Keville kurt.keville at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 23:11:20 EDT 2017

Yeah, I can look into some alternatives. Things are really slow in the
summer so we might be good for this month... But I will make some
enquiries... it seems like a scant 15 years ago that MIT actually wanted
LUGs on campus... sigh..
https://web.archive.org/web/20010616221654/http://web.mit.edu:80/mugs/