[BLU/Officers] Installfests at Watertown HATCH

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Thu Nov 30 00:19:49 EST 2017

I finally got to the Watertown Hatch Maker Space to talk to the Director
(Elizabeth Helfer) about holding Installfests there. She was really
excited about the concept, and the place would be perfect for it.  She
asked for some dates so she can coordinate with their calendar. Let's
start talking about good dates for us and I'll forward them on to her.

There is one sticking point.  The collection of donations MAY be a
problem. She's looking into it.  Being a government-run thing, it needs
to be accessible to the public for free.  I'm not sure if that's
something we can compromise on.  Realistically we've made VERY little
money at the past few Installfests, so maybe it's worth it to have a
free place with parking in exchange for not getting the few dollars in
donations.

Thoughts? Dates?