[BLU/Officers] Installfests at Watertown HATCH

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Thu Nov 30 12:41:48 EST 2017

Also... Next Friday 12/5 I've been asked to put together a small
presentation on the group using the PechaKucha format.  I was going to
just grab stuff from the website, but if anyone has specific content
they would like me to include, or want to create some slides, let me
know by early next week.

https://www.meetup.com/Makers-of-HATCH-Makerspace/events/245169925/?gj=ro2_e&rv=ro2_e&_xtd=gatlbWFpbF9jbGlja9oAJGRhMjZiODYyLWNhMDQtNDUwMi04YjczLWI0OThiNmQ3N2QxYw&_af=event&_af_eid=245169925&https=on